1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. We require a $500 deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice. The deposit can be in the form of cash, cashier’s check, money order, or PayPal (3% surcharge applies). The final payment of the balance is due upon release of the dog to the Buyer. Payment of the balance may be made by cash, cashier’s check, money order, or PayPal (3% surcharge applies).
3. This deposit is non-refundable after Sept. 19, 2018, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy (see conditions in Health Guarantee). In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy.
4. 10% of all sales will go to one of the charities listed at 3twenty3kennels.com/charity.
5. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the deposit and any rights to the Dog if:
(a) Buyer fails to complete the purchase of the Dog for any reason, or
(b) Buyer fails to pay the balance of the Purchase Price within seven (7) days of the agreed delivery date.
In either event, Seller shall be free to sell the Dog to another party.
6. Seller represents and warrants to Buyer that:
(a) Seller is the legal and true owner of the Dog and that Seller has full right and authority to sell the Dog.
(b) The Dog is being sold free and clear of any lien, security interest, charge or other encumbrance.
7. Buyer represents to Seller that:
(a) The Dog will reside with Buyer as companion pet to Buyer and Buyer’s family.
(b) Buyer is not acting as agent for any other person or business in the purchase of the Dog.
(c) Buyer will not sell, give, or release the Dog to a pet shop, retail store, dog dealer, animal testing facility, research facility, or an agent for any such business or facility.
8. If any action or failure to act on the part of Buyer shall result in any claim, suit, loss, damage, injury, death, or liability, Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Seller harmless and to pay all of Seller’s costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, any amount paid in settlement and any award or judgment with respect thereto. Buyer releases Seller from any and all liability, costs or damages caused by the Dog after placement with Seller, including but not limited to damage to or destruction of property, and injury to any person.
9. Any action or claim brought by Buyer against Seller for breach of this Agreement or for loss due to negligence must be brought within one (1) year of the date such claim or loss occurs.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina.
1. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks and depending on the weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. There is an additional $12 a day charge for puppies kept longer than 10 weeks of age.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked with dew claws removed at the time of sale.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy.
6. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund or a replacement puppy from the same litter if available - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”.
7. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
8. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
9. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
10. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
11. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
12. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating.
13. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as a Companion Animal only. The breeder does not provide any warranty as to the Dog’s fitness for any specific purpose, including obedience trials, show ring performance, and/or breeding purposes.
14. The breeder will give a one-year guarantee against any inherited defect which impairs life and/or the ability to function as a pet. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available. In order for the guarantee to take effect, the puppy must have been properly spayed/neutered.
Copyright © 2017 3Twenty3 Kennels - All Rights Reserved.